Tuesday 4 November 2014

Atiku Reacts On Boko Haram’s Takeover Of Mubi, Says Nigeria Suffering Leadership Crisis

I am Nigerian. I believe in the integrity of
Nigeria as a whole, and every part of this
country matters to me. But I was born and
bred in the northeast. So, please, excuse
me if I should say a few words about the
part of the country where I am from,
about what the people from the northeast
of Nigeria have had to suffer for far, far
too long," Atiku said.
With
apparently angry over Boko Haram's
recent territorial expansion and taking
over of Mubi in Adamawa State, former
Vice President Atiku Abubakar today reacted,
saying the insurgency ‘is a crisis of
leadership’ by the federal government.
Addressing a world press conference in Abuja,
Atiku emotionally described the situation in the
northeast as pathetic and brought on by sheer
government and failure to demonstrate political
will.

No comments:

Post a Comment